Even in the eyes of most discriminating player, PALMARIO™ Maestro 150 violin is a surprise. Boasting a warm rich tone and fine craftsmanship, this model is known for great playability and balanced projection. A subtle antique finish gives a striking appearance that resembles instruments from 18th century. A fine choice for any serious player or professional.
- Subtle antique finish with medium amber of medium luster.
- Warm, rich tone with balanced projection.
- Fine ebony fingerboard and fittings.
- Dominant strings from Thomastik-Infeld.
- Despiau or equivalent bridge.