30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We work hard to offer you the best quality products, but if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, you may return them within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must have been purchased from us, and returned to us in mint new condition. Examples of items that can NOT be returned:
- Bows or instruments that have been played extensively.
- Items held longer than 30 days.
You must follow the return procedure listed below.
- No returns will be accepted without our prior approval. Contact your sales representative at 877-423-6383 to obtain a return merchandise authorization number. We need to know what you are returning and the specific reason for the return in order to process a credit or exchange.
- Fill out the return merchandise authorization form (included in the shipment) in its entirety; this requires the RMA# we will provide you in step 1. You must include the following paperwork with the returned item(s):
- Copy of packing slip.
- Return merchandise authorization form. If we receive a box without these forms, your credit/exchange will be delayed, and a restocking fee may be assessed on those items.
- Re-package the items safely and securely:
- Bows need to be clean, free of rosin, and hair-loose.
- Instruments must be packed with protection under the tailpiece and around the bridge.
- All items must be in original packaging with item label/barcode.
- Include a copy of the packing slip and return merchandise authorization form.
- Clearly label or mark the outside of the box with your company name and RMA#.
- Purchase adequate insurance for the package. JIS will not be responsible for any return that is lost or damaged during transit.